01 Mar Açai BowlPrint
The perfect summertime breakfast! Why pay a fortune for an açai bowl when you can make one at home for a fraction of the cost? This açai bowl recipe is a blank canvas – customise it to your taste and serve with your favourite toppings!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 big bowl 1x
- Category: Vegetarian, Vegan, Smoothies and Smoothie Bowls
- 2 tbsps açai powder
- 100 g frozen berries
- 1 small banana
- 60 ml water or coconut water
- ½ tsp stevia, or more to taste
- Add the ingredients to a high-powered blender and blitz until smooth. You might need more water, depending on the strength of your blender.
- To serve, top with your favourite toppings; mine are granola, coconut flakes and blueberries.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!