28 Jan Black Garlic Honey Lime SalmonPrint
Black Garlic Honey Lime Salmon
The perfect combination of savoury, sweet and umami. Black garlic is made by ageing regular white garlic, which gives it a delicious sweet and savoury taste. Combine it with lime and honey and you’ve got yourself a flavour bomb of a marinade!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Fish
- 1 tbsp black garlic paste (or 3 cloves, pounded into a paste)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- ½ tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 4 salmon fillets
- Heat your oven to 200℃ / fan 180℃. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Add the black garlic paste, honey, lime zest and juice, and crushed chilli flakes to a small bowl and mix until well combined. Season with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper and stir to combine.
- Rub the salmon with the marinade. Arrange the salmon in a single layer on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast the salmon 10 to 15 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillets), or until just opaque and easily flaked with a fork. Serve and enjoy!
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!