30 Jan Chicken KebabsPrint
These North African-inspired chicken kebabs are delicious, juicy and packed with flavour! Added bonus: they’re incredibly easy to make. All you need to do is marinate chicken in ras el hanout, garlic and lemon, then skewer it and grill it, either in the oven or the bbq. Serve with salad for a tasty low-carb dinner or wrap it in a warm flatbread with your favourite toppings and condiments.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Chicken
- 650 g boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tbsp ras el hanout
- 2 tsps garlic granules
- 1 tsp salt
- wooden or metal skewers
- Dice the chicken into large chunks.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Add the chicken to the marinade and toss to coat. Let sit 30 minutes, or better yet, cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Meanwhile, if using wooden skewers, fill a pan with warm water and add skewers, ensuring that they’re fully submerged. Let soak for a minimum of 30 minutes and up to 4 hours. This will prevent them from burning.
- Heat your oven grill to medium-high/high. Skewer the chicken. Arrange the skewers in a single layer on a baking tray. Grill for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through, flipping once halfway through.
- Serve with salad for a tasty low-carb dinner or wrap it in a warm flatbread (get the recipe here ) with your favourite toppings and condiments – enjoy!