17 Aug Roasted Red Pepper and Feta PastaPrint
Roasted Red Pepper and Feta Pasta
This quick and easy pasta dish comes together in less than 15 minutes. The sauce itself doesn’t require any cooking and only uses 3 ingredients: jarred red peppers, feta and garlic. Add some rocket for freshness (and veg!) and you’ve got yourself a pretty dreamy dinner.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 200g dried pasta of choice
- 300g jarred roasted red peppers (drained weight)
- 100g feta
- 1 garlic clove
- 10g fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket
- extra-virgin olive oil
- sprinkle of pink peppercorns, optional
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Season generously with salt and cook your pasta according to the package instructions, then drain, reserving a ladleful or two of the pasta cooking water.
- Meanwhile, place the roasted red peppers, feta and garlic in a blender and blitz until nice and smooth.
- Pour the sauce into the pasta, along with a splash of the pasta cooking water, and toss over a medium heat until the sauce nicely coats the pasta, adding more pasta water as necessary.
- Divide the pasta between bowls and top with the basil and rocket. Finish with a drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil and a pinch of salt and pink peppercorns.