30 Jan Salmon with Mango & Avocado SalsaPrint
Salmon with Mango & Avocado Salsa
Oven-roasted salmon fillets served with a bright, zingy mango and avocado salsa, packed with flavour. This healthy salmon dish is super tasty, easy to make and comes together in just 15 minutes – perfect for a quick lunch or weeknight dinner. Like your salsa extra spicy? Add an extra chilli or opt for a hotter chilli, like a finger chilli or scotch bonnet pepper (if you dare!).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Fish
- 4 salmon fillets
- sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper
- drizzle of extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ red onion, minced
- 1 red chilli, minced
- 5 g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 100 g fresh mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 medium avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp freshly-squeezed lime juice, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp sea salt, or to taste
- a good pinch of freshly-ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 200℃ /fan 180℃. Line a baking tray with foil. Rub the salmon fillets with a drizzle of olive oil and season well with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper. Most of the flavour comes from the salsa so I’ve kept the seasoning plain, but feel free to spice it up! I often add chilli flakes and garlic granules. Roast in the foil-lined baking tray for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets, or until just opaque and easily flaked with a fork.
- While the salmon is roasting, make the mango and avocado salsa. Combine the ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- To serve, arrange the salmon fillets on a plate and top with the mango and avocado salsa. Enjoy!
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products we use and love!