30 Jan Peri Peri Salmon Tray BakePrint
Peri Peri Salmon Tray Bake
Succulent salmon. Golden brown, crispy potatoes. Slightly charred tenderstem broccoli. Perfectly seasoned with a tasty 5-ingredient homemade peri peri spice mix. If you want something simple, delicious and healthy for dinner then this colourful salmon tray bake is just perfect.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Fish
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 750 g baby potatoes, skin on, quartered
- olive oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- 300 g tenderstem broccoli, halved lengthwise
- Heat your oven to 200℃. Combine the peri peri spice mix ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place the baby potatoes in a large roasting tin (at least 38 cm x 26 cm). Drizzle with olive oil, season generously with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper and add half of the peri peri spice mix. Toss to combine, ensuring the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer in the roasting tin. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, or until tender and beginning to crisp, tossing once halfway through.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the remaining peri peri spice mix over the salmon fillets. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper. Toss to combine, ensuring the salmon is evenly coated. Set aside.
- Drizzle the tenderstem broccoli with olive oil and season lightly with sea salt and freshly-ground black pepper.
- Take the roasting tin out of the oven. Push the potatoes to one side and add the salmon fillets and broccoli in a single layer.
- Return the tray to the oven and roast for 10 to 12 minutes, depending on the thickness of your fillets, or until the salmon is just opaque and easily flaked with a fork. Serve and enjoy!